Pollard Banknote, a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, is looking for an IT Support person for our manufacturing plant in Ypsilanti, Michigan. This full time position is responsible for providing technical support to the Company’s production software applications and production systems. The focus of this position is on minimizing downtime and maximizing production levels through delivery of end user training and rapid/concise technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the roll out, training and support of manufacturing software applications and systems
- Troubleshoot and analyze manufacturing software and system failures
- Provide feedback to the appropriate development group for existing manufacturing applications
- Work with other departments to assist in ensuring software compatibility and data integrity with application in use
- Assist corporate IT with local system maintenance and upgrades
- Completion of post-secondary education in computer applications/science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a technical role/capacity
- Demonstrated ability organize and determine priorities in a fast paced environment
- Innovative problem-solver with ability to generate workable solutions, troubleshoot issues and resolve complaints
- Team oriented individual whose is able to communicate effectively with users
- Must be reliable and responsible to work independently and be self-motivated to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Experience in an automated manufacturing environment would be an asset
Would be considered assets:
- Knowledge of scanning and barcode technology
- Knowledge of camera’s (Cognex) and OCR
- Knowledge\experience working in a vmware virtualized environment
- Experience with O365
- Experience supporting customized software in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux Desktop and Server Operating Systems
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.