We’re looking for a skilled Senior Quality Assurance Analyst experienced in testing software solutions across web and mobile platforms to join our team. This position is primarily responsible for leading the QA efforts of various products, as well as managing the technical risks across different projects. The position will report in to the Manager, Quality Assurance, serving a mentor to team members and will have the opportunity to maintain and establish QA processes and use their innovative abilities to develop new QA processes across the team.
What you will do
- Analyze product test requirements, design and develop test plans, test cases and manage the test automation framework.
- Perform functional, regression, accessibility, support UAT, Pre-Go Live & Go-Live testing.
- Provide expert support and guidance in niche areas of performance, stress, usability testing and test automation.
- Conduct testing on all software products for applicable OS platforms utilizing systems analysis techniques and procedures.
- Review, provide feedback and, mentor test cases created by team members, test analysts and senior test analysts on testing related activities.
- Coordinate with clients, onshore and offshore teams.
- Coordinate with the Development teams, managers and Business teams during the different phases of application development.
Who you are
- An analytical, detail-orientated problem-solver who identifies risks and gaps through critical thinking.
- An expert in interpreting and implementing quality standards to ensure websites and applications are fully functional and user-friendly.
- A relentless and collaborative leader who thrives in a team and fast-sprint environment.
What you will need
- At least 5 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to take the initiative and delegate accordingly.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills and mentoring skills.
- Critical Thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of software testing, planning and automation; API and UI, Defect Management.
- In depth knowledge/understanding of JIRA, SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins, GIT, Zephyr, ALM, Postman Familiarity with IT Service Management.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.