We’re looking for a creative, self-motivated, forward-thinking go-getter to join our Marketing Department. As a Digital Account Manager, you will act as the primary point of contact for our clients, technology partners and internal teams to support the planning and day-to-day operations of our Pollard Digital Engagement programs. Reporting to the VP, Loyalty & Digital Engagement, the Digital Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the marketing calendar of customer engagement activities including planning, implementation and success measurement of promotions to ensure our client’s business objectives are represented and achieved.
What you will do
- Act as main point of contact for customer, leading meetings and managing client requests.
- Ensure successful development and execution of web and mobile content within the loyalty programs.
- Support promotional and creative initiatives for our suite of mobile apps and customer websites.
- Identify and execute key tactics to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Develop and deliver materials on program strategy, planning and performance.
- Identify and help execute engagement opportunities bridging retail and digital channels
- Analyze program performance and deliver regular reporting and actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the development of traditional and digital promotional material to raise awareness of the program.
- Maintain project schedules, tasks and reminders for all digital engagement projects.
- Manage related program budgets, contracts and monitor program against key performance indicators and quantifiable objectives.
- Oversee some aspects of marketing operations, including but not limited to, customer service, fulfillment, and 2nd chance draw execution.
- Work closely with the Digital Solutions team on quality assurance, testing, content input, implementation, maintenance and enhancements of new and existing programs, mobile apps, and websites.
Who you are
- A go-getter with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional at all levels of the organization.
- A creative quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs.
- An effective team player who is energetic and passionate about our brand and company.
What you will need
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Business and/or Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience supporting promotional and creative initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation platforms, analytics and/or CRM platforms.
- Hands on digital marketing experience, with the aptitude to understand complex technical backend systems with some proficiency.
- Experience with client relations is an asset.
- Highly proficient in the MS Office Suite.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.