We’re looking for a highly organized self-starter to join our Marketing Team as Marketing Coordinator! Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing and Events, this role will be responsible for supporting the corporate marketing strategy and execution of distinctive and compelling marketing initiatives.
What you will do
- Support the execution of all corporate marketing initiatives and manage all tracking tools for both in-person and digital events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments such as graphic design, finance and shipping as well as industry associations and the Pollard family of companies.
- Manage all communications to the Pollard Family of Companies for all industry events. This includes keeping them abreast of upcoming events, coordinating registrations and hotel arrangements as necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of all conference or event related expenses for the Pollard Banknote family of companies.
- Provide support for external and internal corporate marketing communications including but not limited to, the development of marketing collateral, advertisements and articles, dynamic presentations, digital initiatives, and distribution lists.
- Assist with the development and manage the submission of artwork to support corporate marketing initiatives, sponsorships and events.
- Support the development and execution of Pollard Banknote social media content including monitoring Pollard Banknote social media sites, competitor activity, and effectively communicate findings.
Who you are
- A highly organized individual with effective verbal & written communication skills.
- A relationship-builder who can work with internal and external stakeholders.
- A tech savvy professional with keen attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- An individual with the ability to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you will need
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Marketing Coordinator and/or Event Coordinator role.
- Demonstrated organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience writing in a corporate setting an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Presentation skills are considered an asset.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.