We are looking for a hands-on, driven individual to join our fast-paced environment as a Software Developer Engineer in Test to perform automation testing of our software solutions across both web and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate is a coder who is primarily responsible for creating automated tests and improving code testability.
What you will do
- Actively participate in continuous application improvements by developing automated tests
- Coordinate with developers, QA analysts and product owners to produce stable, maintainable and reliable automated tests
- Ensure automated tests are effectively covering new product features and associated requirements
- Analyze automated test results and improve automated test coverage to maintain product quality
- Create intuitive, robust and reusable test and automation interfaces using modern frameworks
- Improve and implement automation framework code to expand automated test coverage
- Be adaptable in learning new methodologies and technologies to improve the automated testing processes
- Continually expand manual and automated tests by documenting test cases and increasing automated code coverage by creating automation scripts that assist in functional and regression testing
Who you are
- A highly motivated, creative team player who is passionate about software quality and enjoy refactoring an automation framework to make it more efficient
- An identifier who identifies which areas of the application to focus the automation efforts and increase code coverage
- A good listener who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with the team, senior management, and customers
- An analytical individual who can effectively self-manage and complete high priority tasks
What you will need
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in automation platforms development
- Hands on experience in OOP using C#/Java/Python/Ruby
- Solid experience in writing maintainable code and creating automated test scripts for Web and Mobile.
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database system.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
- Hands on experience with version control system like Git or Bitbucket
- Experience with frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Puppeteer, PlayWrite
- Experience in setting up Automation framework (using TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Aurora DB, etc.)
- Experience with performance tools as JMeter
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman and SoapUI
- Understanding of CI/CD principle and experience of running/managing test in automated pipeline
- Experience working with enterprise cloud applications
- Experience in script-less automation solutions as Katalon Studio
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.