We are looking for a smart, dedicated and driven individual to join our Digital Solutions Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who has the passion to lead, manage and develop digital software applications which includes interactive games, chat bots, mobile applications, websites, online lucky drawings and other new innovative products. Reporting to the Director of Digital Solutions, this role will be responsible for leading a group of developers, providing direction for application architecture design, and overseeing projects through all phases of product development.
What you will do
- Collaborate, mentor, and motivate team members to achieve their full potential and deliver exceptional products and solutions to Lottery partners.
- Implementing digital solutions to accompany instant tickets for new and existing customers.
- Develop, configure and test software to manage solutions for PBL customers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead projects, collect and assess requirements, interact with project stakeholders and customers, and lead the departments development efforts and overall base code architecture.
- Play a key role in creating and delivering fully functional and tested software solutions and bring them to market.
- Collaborate with internal technology stakeholders (IT Ops, DevOps, Security, QA, and Architecture) in the development of digital solutions.
Who you are
- A go-getter with the ability to coach, mentor and contribute to high team morale.
- An analytical lead who applies strong attention to detail to work for accuracy.
- A good listener who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with the team, senior management, and customers.
- A highly organized individual who can complete high priority tasks and deliver projects on time.
- A critical thinker with the ability to solve complex issues using logic to proactively plan for, investigate and bring forward innovative solutions.
What you will need
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- A background in Information Technology, Application Development or other relevant area.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to take the initiative and delegate accordingly.
- Ability to manage projects, handle multiple priorities and adapt to changing priorities with agility.
- Comfortability navigating ambiguity and facilitating discussion to solve complex problems.
- Ability to construct specification and supporting documents based on requirements, and reasonably estimate work required to implement the components.
- Working knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes, Web, iOS and/or Android development, REST API’s, Agile Scrum Methodology, AWS Cloud Infrastructure, and Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira).
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.