We’re looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Reporting and Treasury Analyst to join Pollard’s finance team! Reporting to the Corporate Reporting and Treasury Supervisor, this full time, permanent position will support a growing and dynamic organization in the Lottery and Gaming industry. In this role, you will assist with internal and external financial reporting and provide support for various treasury functions such as insurance, bonding, foreign exchange, cash flow monitoring and banking.
What you will do
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated quarterly external financial reporting (ie: financial statements and MD&A).
- Preparing internal monthly financial analysis focused on subsidiary performance, including report writing.
- Preparing detailed operational and financial reports for key operational entities, including special projects required to support various business units.
- Providing support for various treasury functions including insurance and bonding.
- Monitoring and forecasting corporate and subsidiary cash flows, debt and foreign exchange.
- Performing accounting research (ie: adoption of new IFRS standard) as required.
- Interfacing with staff, auditors and partners to become an expert in the business of Pollard Banknote.
Who you are
- A top performer who possesses excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with the team, senior management, and external stakeholders in a fast-paced work environment.
- A highly adaptable, analytical and process-orientated individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Someone who is organized, self-motivated, and possesses strong time management skills.
What you will need
- CPA or legacy designation required.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience reporting to senior management in an accounting or finance role.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset.
- Advanced computer skills specifically Excel and Word.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.