Pollard Banknote is seeking highly driven, customer-focused Customer Service Representative to work at the Arizona Lottery located in the Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix Arizona, on a part-time basis.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will perform a variety of tasks regarding customer, vendor, and retailer services. This position will interact with customers via telephone, in person, and through correspondence, by providing game information, policies and procedures, and rules and regulations. The incumbent will perform research and resolve various customer problems and complaints.
What you will do
- Interact in-person with customers by selling and redeeming tickets, answering questions, providing materials, and explaining processes and games
- Handle phone inquiries including providing winning numbers, explaining games, mailing requested materials, etc.
- Handle cash transactions and balancing; Prepare bank deposits; Perform daily bank reconciliations, fiscal transactions, and reconciliation reports
- Prepare a variety of written correspondence
- Prepare winner checks up to the designated amount
- Perform data entry
- Operate a computer, ticket terminals, calculator, and various office equipment
- Other duties as assigned
You will need
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Prior experience handling cash transactions is required
- Must be flexible for scheduling purposes, including night and weekend shifts
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential information
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Basic computer skills required, along with prior data entry experience
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Ability to speak Spanish is considered an asset
- Understanding of and consistent adherence to Health & Safety, Quality and Security standards
- Able to sit, stand, bend, stretch at a minimum of 50% of the time for any or all the movements described
What we offer
- Health care benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Fun & exciting work culture
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume, including salary requirements.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.