Pollard Banknote is seeking an enthusiastic, customer-focused professional to join our Sales & Marketing Team. This position will be located within the Maryland State Lottery Office, with some flexibility to work remotely. The Account Coordinator serves as the primary liaison between assigned clients and internal work groups, to ensure exceptional service and product quality. In this role, you will be responsible to prepare customer specifications for all product requirements according to ISO procedures and to facilitate on-time delivery of tickets and other game deliverables. This workload requires a high attention to detail, time management, and comfortability with managing multiple ongoing projects that have recurring and repetitive workflows. The Account Coordinator also works very closely with our art department and game project/planning team to manage effective artwork processes including design direction, updates, and other related work.
This position requires you to have flexibility to shift gears in a quick fashion when other projects come on board and at times will be working with the Director on large scale projects such as customer RFPs. You will be required to respond to client urgent issues in a timely fashion and work with a variety of internal groups to resolve client concerns.
If you thrive in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment and have exceptional customer service skills then this opportunity is for you!
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts through timely responses to requests
- Generate new business by promoting new concepts and ideas to our client
- Prepare multiple, concurrent customer game specifications and obtain timely internal and customer sign-offs on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate art direction and updates on various projects at different staged lifecycles
- Assist in large scale projects such as RFPs
- Manage the flow of all other paperwork required to keep game orders on schedule, to meet customers delivery requirements
- Work with the Director, Marketing/Marketing Manager to help identify opportunities, resolve issues and to assist assigned lotteries to meet their objectives, and assist in business development efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in account management or other customer service related position
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects of varying complexities concurrently
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Able to effectively communicate and work with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated success in providing top quality customer service
- Proficient in MS Office applications with focus on Excel and Word and Adobe Acrobat
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.