We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen to join our team as Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Manager, Office Administrative Services. As Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations. This individual will also act as relief receptionist daily and provide interoffice mail services. This position demands an individual who can work in a fast paced, deadline‑oriented, dynamic environment and is very detail‑oriented.
What you will do
- Perform reception relief and related duties
- Process incoming and outgoing mail/courier and interoffice mail delivery
- Draft correspondence arrange travel and prepare other critical documents as required
- Conduct and manage customer instant lottery information requests
- Ensure administrative office and reception areas are organized and tidy
- Monitor and order office supplies and other support material
- Collate and distribute key documents and information to senior management and executives
- Interact with key clients regarding problem solving while maintaining strong relationships
Who you are
- A proven self-starter capable of working in a team and autonomously.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A highly organized individual who manages timelines effectively and meets deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional at all levels of the organization.
- A professional with problem-solving skills experienced in handling customer interactions.
What you will need
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an administrative and/or receptionist capacity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent aptitudes in organization and in time management.
- Extensive experience with computers including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.