We’re looking for an enthusiastic Group Controller to join Pollard’s Finance Team! Reporting to the VP, Finance & Treasury, this full-time, permanent position will support a growing and dynamic organization in the Lottery and Gaming industry. The Group Controller will be responsible for the review and consolidation of Pollard’s subsidiaries financial results, including preparing internal financial reporting. This position will also assist subsidiaries’ local accounting teams with complex accounting issues and dealing with external auditors, as well as supporting Pollard executives in their oversight of Pollard’s subsidiaries.
What you will do
- Review and compile subsidiaries’ monthly results, including preparing internal consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Develop and prepare internal monthly financial analysis focused on subsidiary performance.
- Provide support to subsidiaries’ local accounting teams with complex accounting issues, inter-company arrangements and local audits.
- Assist Pollard executives with their oversight of subsidiaries’ operations, including providing routine reporting and ad hoc requests.
- Act as liaison between corporate auditors and local subsidiaries’ accounting teams.
Who you are
- A top performer who possesses excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with the team, senior management, and external stakeholders in a fast-paced work environment.
- A highly adaptable, analytical and process-orientated individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Someone who is hands on, organized, self-motivated, and possesses strong time management skills.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IFRS pronouncements.
What you will need
- CPA or legacy designation required.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience reporting to senior management in an accounting role.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset.
- Advanced computer skills specifically Excel and Word.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.