We’re looking for a highly analytical, well organized individual, with exceptional attention to detail, comfort with ambiguity, and passion for problem-solving to join our Superstar Team! This position is responsible for developing pricing, estimates and other business analytics for all Pollard companies including partnerships, internal and external clients and other stakeholders.
What you will do
- Develop formal responses for request for proposals with regards to pricing and business analytics.
- Project management of the pricing related components within the request for proposal, such as; price modelling, sensitivity analysis, communication with the various stakeholders and subject matter experts, management of the response schedule, and preparation of response documentation.
- Prepare pricing estimates and related analyses for various levels of internal customers and key external stakeholders.
- Develop case studies and related business analytics for various projects including new products, services, ideas, and concepts.
- Administer pricing for all new and existing contracts, maintaining accurate and timely updates, ensuring contractual compliance for all related updates, adjustments, extensions, etc.
- Collect, analyze and draw insights from competitive pricing from varying sources of data.
- Verify correct application of pricing as per customer contracts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- A top performer who possesses excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work autonomously and with the team, senior management, and external stakeholders in a fast-paced work environment.
- A highly adaptable, analytical and process-orientated individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Someone who is organized, self-motivated, and possesses strong time management skills.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma is preferred in a related discipline (i.e. Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics).
- Minimum 2-5 years’ work experience with financial analysis and/or cost modeling; experience within a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make appropriate recommendations.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel; experience with SharePoint would be considered an asset.
- Ability to tend to competing priorities and projects, meeting absolute deadlines in a results-oriented environment.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.