We’re looking for an experienced individual that wants to take their career to the next step!
The Scheduling Coordinator will support the scheduling of Corporate Production, with the goal of optimizing production while meeting requested ship dates.
The Scheduling Coordinator is an integral role, that supports the very busy Corporate scheduling team. This is a full time, 18-month term position, that does have potential of evolving into a permanent position.
What you will do
- Be fully aware of available space in both the Winnipeg and Ypsilanti schedules, using traditional allocation guidelines and accept game requests or escalate to the Corporate Scheduler for further discussion/review.
- Responsible for checking all Job Tickets (including all revisions). Check accuracy for all items pertaining to the schedule.
- Update the Winnipeg Control Sheet and the Ypsilanti Datavue with changes from Job Tickets and emails.
- Update the Winnipeg Control sheet and the Ypsilanti Datavue from games moving in the DiMS schedule.
- Update the weekly report daily so that is it up to date and a true reflection of the current state of the Corporate loading and loading in all three printing plants
- Other duties as assigned (learning other positions in the Scheduling department with the focus on vacation coverage).
Who you are
- You will know how to effectively interpret and share information, specifically in Excel
- You will be proactive and take initiative when looking for answers and information
- You will be a problem solver that won’t ever quit
- You thrive with tight deadlines and work hard to ensure information is provided/shared in a timely manner
- You will be an active and engaged learner
What you will need
- Grade 12 education or GED
- Scheduling experience will be an asset
- Intermediate level working knowledge with Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a fast pace environment, working with tight deadlines while under pressure
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.