We’re looking for a data-driven storyteller to work with our team to identify how lotteries around the world can better serve their customers. As part of the Insights & Analytics team, this position will be responsible for discovering insights and developing the narratives that influence decision makers within Pollard Banknote, as well as our lottery clients worldwide. This position will help deliver comprehensive business strategy plans to stimulate profitable growth through digital innovation, retail excellence and outstanding games.
What you will do
- Analyze data to identify valuable insights, industry trends, business opportunities, and competitive threats
- Synthesize information and insights gained to create customer facing and internal presentations
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to identify and communicate trends and recommendations to grow client sales
- Support various primary research projects and initiatives
- Guide the development and adoption of industry-leading business intelligence tools
Who you are
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision, is dependable, and highly detail-oriented.
- A relationship builder who can analyze data, story tell and present stories comfortably.
- Someone who is a curious, data-driven, problem solver with the ability and confidence to influence change.
- An organized, self-motivated individual who can complete high priority tasks and deliver projects on time.
- Someone who can effectively communicate with all levels both internal and external departments and who can adapt communication styles and clearly convey information.
What you will need
- Post-secondary education within Business, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience with identifying data insights to create compelling reports and presentations.
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to summarize complex information in a simplistic and meaningful way.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects with various deadlines and priorities in a results-oriented environment.
- Experience working with enterprise BI Tools would be considered an asset.
- Experience creating, conducting, and analyzing surveys is considered an asset.
- Experience leading projects and/or teams is considered an asset.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.