We’re looking for a detail-oriented Accounts Payable professional to join our Finance Department for a 1-year term. As an Accounts Payable professional, you will be responsible for processing, coding and entering supplier invoices and preparation of weekly cheques for our Canadian operations. This is an excellent opportunity for those with strong organization and time management skills who thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment.
What you will do
- Review and verify invoices, purchase orders and payment requests.
- Ensure timely processing of invoices for payments.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments to meet payment deadlines.
- Process various requisitions and accruals for month-end reporting.
Who you are
- A self-motivated individual with the capability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision.
- A highly adaptable, analytical and process-orientated individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Someone who is organized, self-motivated, and possesses strong time management skills.
What you will need
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience in a computerized accounting environment
- Knowledge of general accounting and accounts payable procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically an intermediate expertise in Excel.
- Post-secondary education in accounting and/or experience with accounting within a high-volume manufacturing environment would be an asset.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.