Pollard Banknote Limited is seeking Shippers/Receivers for our production facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Shippers/Receivers are responsible for the processing and handling of all inbound and outbound shipments of PBL product, material and supplies in an efficient timely manner, meeting shipment schedules. They must also ensure that products are shipped according to customer specification and that all final security checks are performed and in place when shipping live or work in progress product.
- Ensure product integrity is maintained, meeting all PBL security requirements, and in conformance with customer specifications
- Provide product shipment services ensuring trucks are loaded in compliance with regulations in an efficient and timely manner to meet shipping deadlines
- Ensure inbound product is received, verified for accuracy and delivered within the company in a timely manner
- Adhere to all company’s established procedures and policies with respect to operation, health & safety, and security
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating material handling equipment
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures and regulations
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.