We’re looking for an energetic, people-focused and detailed-orientated customer service & marketing operations expert to join our Loyalty & Digital Engagement team. This new role will report to the Draw Operations & Customer Support Supervisor. As Customer Service & Draw Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of customer service and operational support for our loyalty programs on behalf of our lottery clients, and in addition support draw operations and promotions.
What you will do
- Act as a key contact for our lottery clients and internal teams in support of our customer service offerings and draw operations.
- Respond to and resolve lottery player support, accounts, products, and services inquiries as required, ensuring timely, full, and flawless communication with all stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to computer/tablet/mobile applications according to established department policies and protocols.
- Provide email support for unresolved issues through ServiceNow and escalate to Digital and Marketing stakeholders as required.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for the member player console requiring knowledge of all lottery products, promotions, and upcoming app releases to best serve and support members and the Customer Service Department.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of frequently asked questions and, coordinate communications with lottery winners and monitor and coordinate prize fulfillment for select promotions.
- Generate weekly performance reports and monthly metrics for the Lottery.
- Monitor player feedback to collect and recommend program and promotional enhancements.
- Manage end-to-end marketing operations activities of 2nd chance draw promotions including planning, coordinating and executing draws by drafting and finalizing procedures while ensuring alignment with contractual obligations.
- Maintain draw schedules and manager shared Calendar, tasks, reminders and, assisting in all draw activities.
- Remain current on all new developments and procedures regarding department and company protocols.
Who you are
- A detail-oriented professional with the ability to prioritize tasks and remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
- A highly motivated self-starter with superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and sees work tasks and projects through to completion.
- An analytical thinker who collects and analyzes data & insights to make sound decisions.
- A team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization.
What you will need
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service or operations.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Customer Service platforms.
- Experience and/or a keen interest in technology, digital applications, websites, and the aptitude to troubleshoot common technical and user issues
- Experience with marketing and customer support automation platforms and/or CRM platforms.
- Hands-on experience supporting and executing service strategies and lottery promotional initiatives is considered an asset.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.