We’re looking for an energetic, people-focused Customer Service Representative to join our Team! In this role you will interact with customers through email and telephone to enhance player experience with Lottery games by answering questions, providing information, resolving technical issues and providing flawless customer service and basic technical support.
If you want to be part of an awesome, exciting industry and work in a dynamic, interactive workplace then this opportunity is for you!
What you will do
- Interact with customers to provide information and to process inquiries about accounts, products and services.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to computer/tablet/cell phone applications according to established department policies and protocols
- Respond to and process inbound calls, emails and make outgoing calls
- Communicate with lottery winners and coordinate prize fulfillment for select promotions
- Provide timely feedback to company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Adopt and promote company values
- Remain current on all new developments and procedures regarding department and company protocols.
- Stay informed on all lottery products, promotions, and upcoming app releases in order to better serve member inquiries
- Work according to set goals and targets
- Have fun!
Who you are
- A highly motivated self-starter with superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and sees work tasks and projects through to completion
- A well-rounded project manager with great attention to detail, ability to organize, prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- A self-declared “Techy”
What you will need
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer service role is required and contact/call center experience is considered an asset
- High proficiency using computers, smartphones, tablets, mobile apps, Internet, websites, with the ability to troubleshoot internet connectivity, app, device, and browser issues
- Advanced using the Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Possesses independent judgment, discretion and initiative in absence of specific directions from management
- Strong grammatical and typing/data entry skills with an emphasis on accuracy
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and is able to work effectively and efficiently while maintaining a high level of member service
- Previous technical support experience is considered an asset
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.