The Loyalty Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day coordination, management and execution of winner fulfillment, and general support for Arizona Lottery Products and the Players Club loyalty program. The Loyalty Coordinator will report to the Draw Games Product Manager. The Coordinator position is also responsible for winner contact requirements, Players Club promotional support, and other program support needs for Products and the Arizona Lottery Players Club. The Loyalty Coordinator must be customer-focused and a team player who can work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the organization, and with vendor partners. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Manage all Players Club and Products prize fulfillment needs
- Winner fulfillment coordination, tracking, and reporting
- Manage all winner correspondence
- Oversee e-gift card management, issuance, invoicing, and reporting
- Coordinate, develop, and execute draw procedures, commission materials, and other supporting documentation as required
- Attend ongoing Players Club and Products meetings
- Serve as a lead Players Club customer support representative
- Work with back office and vendor software programs
- Work with external vendors
- Work closely with the Products and Marketing teams, Customer Service, Audit, and Finance teams
- Support Players Club program needs such as promotional development, coordination, and testing as required
- Assist with the creation of product game profiles and presentations
- Provide player feedback and contribute to problem-solving for the betterment of the Players Club loyalty platform
- Participate in email and/or coupon testing, and pulling reports as needed
- Ensure Players Club content and tone of voice adhere to brand standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar field
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing, Retail or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Able to multitask
- Organized and resourceful; self-starter
- Shows curiosity, ambition and a willingness to learn
- Customer service oriented
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on Indeed. See link below.
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.