We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented professional to join our Sales & Marketing Team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales & Marketing this role will be responsible for assisting in managing several established Lottery accounts, and act as a liaison between assigned clients and internal work groups, to ensure exceptional service and product quality from initial ticket concept through production to delivery.
What you will do
- Partner with the internal account team and assist in managing several clients and projects
- Prepare customer specifications for lottery tickets and obtain appropriate approvals from the clients
- Track and maintain project paperwork, while ensuring accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Participate in strategic planning and development alongside internal teams through the creation of new ticket artwork and other specific lottery documentation
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internally and externally, relative to assigned accounts
- Liaise and collaborate with internal work groups to troubleshoot any issues that may arise, and to meet customers’ delivery requirements
Who you are
- A self-starter with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- A go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and is skilled in balancing client needs and expectations
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs
- An effective team player who is energetic and passionate about our brand and company
What you will need
- Post-Secondary education
- A minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously and operate with flexibility in the presence of shifting priorities and deadlines
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.