We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen to join our team as Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Manager, Office Administrative Services. As Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations for the business. This individual will also act as relief receptionist daily. This position demands an individual who can work in a fast paced, deadline‑oriented, dynamic environment and is very detail‑oriented and a strong team player.
What you will do
- Perform reception relief and related duties.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail/courier and interoffice mail delivery.
- Draft correspondence arrange travel and prepare other critical documents as required.
- Conduct and manage customer instant lottery information requests.
- Monitor and order office supplies and other support material.
- Collate and distribute key documents and information to senior management and executives.
- Interact with key clients regarding problem solving while maintaining strong relationships.
Who you are
- A proven self-starter capable of working in a team and autonomously.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A highly organized individual who manages timelines effectively and meets deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional at all levels of the organization.
- A professional with problem-solving skills experienced in handling customer interactions.
What you will need
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an administrative and/or receptionist capacity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent aptitudes in organization and in time management.
- Extensive experience with computers including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.