We’re looking for an adaptable, highly detailed-orientated Production Artist to join our Game Management & Design Department as a Technical Artist. Reporting to the Manager, Technical Art this role will be responsible for building production ready lottery ticket art files and related materials that meet our security, quality and customer specification standards.
What you will do
- Prepare lottery ticket production files for plate preparation and prepare wireframes for image development purposes.
- Verify lottery ticket printability based on press performance and print limitations.
- Ensure lottery ticket production files meet quality & customer specification standards.
Who you are
- A process orientated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization.
- An individual with the ability to prioritize and remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
What you will need
- Post-Secondary Education; degree, diploma or certificate in Graphic Art Design or Graphic and Print Technician.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Graphic Artist, Prepress Operator or other relevant work experience.
- Experience with Mac OS X and Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud.
- Hands-on experience preparing art and images for print, with Flexography and Lithography is considered a key asset.
- High attention to detail with the ability to use your technical expertise to foresee and predict where potential problems with artwork could arise and effectively communicate solutions.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.