Our Sales & Marketing Department is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Sales Assistant. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales & Marketing, the Sales Assistant will play an integral role in executing standard game development tasks, sourcing information from internal and external stakeholders, supporting client communications and maintaining accurate inventories of Sales Team deliverables.
What you will do
- Execute specific standard game development and scheduling tasks, update critical paths, send out game deliverables and reports.
- Support client communications by assisting in preparing responses to specific customer requests such as collecting and sending samples and sourcing information from internal departments.
- Assist in the development of game concepts/artwork.
- Monitor changes at lotteries and internally to ensure all relevant lists are current.
- Be responsible for initiating and filing standard reports required by lotteries.
- Write clear notes during client presentations and create summaries.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- A skilled multitasker with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detailed-oriented, organized and comfortable collaborating with other functional teams.
- A motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
What you will need
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education an asset.
- Experience with data entry or administrative role with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.