We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner to join our team in Toronto, ON. In this position, you will play a vital role as a liaison among the customer, UX, and commercial teams. You will gather and interpret requirements coming from clients and translate them to product requirements and roadmaps.
This role is based in Toronto, ON, supporting one of our key clients in the iLottery Space. The Product Owner will be working as the interface between the client and Mkodo.
Mkodo is Pollard Banknote Company, based in the United Kingdom, and a leading supplier of Award-Winning Mobile Apps & Services to organizations across the globe, specializing e in high volume, highly reputational services, which are downloaded and used daily by 100,000’s of people.
What you will do
- Act as the main Product interface between the customer, UX and commercial teams.
- Own the functional aspects of the solution being delivered while working closely with the Technical BA and Technical Lead.
- Lead internal and external workshops and presentations during scoping and delivery phases.
- Support commercial teams to identify and assess business opportunities.
- Provide Application Solution demonstrations to our customers.
- Create training and functional documentation.
- Able to support multiple development streams concurrently
- Understand Mkodo’s portfolio of solutions and be able to demonstrate integration opportunities with client products.
Who you are
- Someone eager to help grow revenue for good causes.
- Enthusiastic about introducing innovative retail products and solutions to the Canadian market.
- Self-motivated, goal orientated and able to adapt to changing situations.
- Punctual, customer-focused with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- An excellent communicator who can present and work with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and sharp.
What you will need
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a customer/client-facing role.
- Analysis experience in the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Agile methodology, ideally SCRUM
- Knowledge of mobile technologies is an asset
- Knowledge of the betting and gaming industry is an asset
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.