We’re looking for an individual with strong business acumen to join our team as Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Manager, Office & Administrative Services this role will play an integral part in supporting a dynamic industry leading team. As Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the business. The successful candidate will be deadline-driven and thrive in a support role.
What you will do
- Draft correspondence, arrange travel and prepare other critical documents as required.
- Conduct and manage internal and external customer instant lottery information requests.
- Monitor and order office supplies and other support material.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for reimbursement.
- Prepare and distribute key documents and information to senior management and executives.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform reception relief and related duties, i.e. process incoming and outgoing mail/courier and interoffice mail delivery.
Who you are
- Someone passionate about growing within the administrative support function.
- A strong team player who is capable of collaborating and working independently.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A highly organized individual who manages timelines effectively and meets deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with frontline employees to senior level executives.
- A professional with problem-solving skills experienced in handling customer interactions.
What you will need
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative and/or receptionist capacity.
- Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.