Working at our manufacturing facility in Ypsilanti, MI, this full-time position is responsible for building perf cylinders, changing perf blades and entering information into data capture. They are also in charge of preparing and hanging rolls for splices, cutting product into stacks of 23 lbs. (or less), and stacking product on to racks or into Euro crates. This position is also responsible for assisting the Folder Operators as needed.
- Assisting Folder operators in all areas of the operation of the Folder.
- Building perf cylinders for upcoming games and changing perf blades mid game.
- Participates in Folder make readies and actively involved with machine preventative maintenance
- Responsible for roll preparation including roll tending and roll organization on the floor
- Cutting product into stacks of 23 lbs. or less and stacking product into racks or crates.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate work
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain productivity to meet production deadlines
- Demonstrated reliability (e.g. Working with minimal supervision, attendance)
- Intermediate computer skills: experience using a database or spreadsheet software, and entering data accurately
- Able to sustain extended periods of walking and standing
- Ability to safely lift, push, pull up to 20-55 lbs. on a continual basis
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.