Working at our manufacturing facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan, this full-time position serves as an assistant to the Packing Line 1st Operator and is responsible to ensure the game is packaged and stacked according to customer specifications. This is achieved by scanning cartons to ensure the content is correct and inspecting the front and back of tickets when missed by the automation line to make certain the books are broken properly.
- Feed empty pallets into palletizing cell
- Remove loaded pallets from palletizing cell
- Handle perceived good product rejected from automatic cell
- Verify product integrity, rescan product into carton, and reintroduce carton to production
- Reassemble Full Accountability products post Packing Line
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent attendance history at previous employment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work for sustained periods of time, walking and standing and lifting up to 35 lbs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and work on a team
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use manual and electric pallet jack
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate work
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain productivity to meet production deadlines
- Understanding of and consistent adherence to Health & Safety, Quality and Security standards
- Prior packaging experience is considered an asset
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.