We’re currently looking for a Lab Technician for a One (1) year term who will report into our Lab Manager. The Lab Technician is responsible for performing security evaluations of finished tickets, perform testing procedures on live tickets based on customer specifications, issuing of lab inspection reports and other responsibilities as needed.
What you will do
- Conduct full Security Evaluation on all new games or games with production changes ensuring ticket security for Pollard Banknote
- Record test results on QA Security Test
- Collect and account for start and end voids and evaluate voids in accordance to Lab operating manual
- Complete and distribute Laboratory Inspection Reports when required
- Promote effective communication between departments and provide feedback to manufacturing throughout production run
- Ensure safe work practices are followed
- Calibrate certain equipment, fill chemical bottles and other duties as assigned
Who you are
- A highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team work environment
- A detail-oriented professional with the ability to organize, prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- A responsible individual who can work under pressure and maintain accuracy with strong attention to detail
What you will need
- Currently enrolled in the Life Science Program.
- Flexible and available to work 12-hour shifts (days, evenings or nights)
- Ability to follow established procedures and ability to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision
- Effective decision-making skills and capable of making sound independent judgments
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.