Pollard’s legal department is equally impressive, having recently been selected as a finalist for In-House Counsel/Legal Team of the year at the 2021 Global Regulatory Awards. Following a series of recent acquisitions and unprecedented growth.
We are now seeking a Legal Assistant to join our team. In this role, you are task-oriented, responsible for preparing legal documents, generating reports on existing agreements, coordinating departmental administrative matters and providing support to the Board of Directors and Corporate Secretary, as needed. This position is located in Winnipeg and will report to the Manager of Legal Affairs.
What you will do
- Efficiently maintain both physical and digital files.
- Ensure deadline compliance, support the maintenance of a contract database and schedule/ maintain calendars.
- Assist on special projects when necessary.
Who you are
- A self-starter who has the willingness to learn.
- Someone with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- A quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs.
- Someone who can develop trust and maintain rapport with all levels of the organization.
- An organized individual with strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
What you will need
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Legal Assistant certification from an accredited college will be viewed as an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience administering and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize to meet deadlines.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.