Pollard Banknote, a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, is looking for an active and engaged Maintenance Inventory Clerk for our manufacturing plant in Ypsilanti, MI. This full-time position is responsible for coordinating the Preventive Maintenance (PM) Program for the facility and plant equipment, and is responsible for all inventory.
- Managing the PM process (editing existing and developing new PMs in the Maintenance system, publishing PM paperwork and distribution as required, tracking open PM’s, reporting to management on PM’s that are overdue, close out those that have been completed, and file them for storage.)
- Working with Scheduling to ensure equipment downtime availability to accomplish required PMs.
- Data entry for all Maintenance work orders into the Maintenance system — Includes creation of the work orders in the Maintenance system, identifying open work orders, tracking/reporting on parts deliveries for specific work orders, accounting for parts used, tracking who completed the maintenance task, the location of the task, and time spent on repairs.
- Coordinating with Vendors for equipment maintenance
- Ordering inventory as needed and provide quarterly reports to Inventory Controller
- Responsible for inventory of all floor parts, tracking, storage and labeling, adding ordered inventory to company MP2 system, and doing physical inventory on all storage cabinets
- High school Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of MMS or ERP systems and the ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, MS Word
- Demonstrated organization skills and effective record keeping skills
- Proven strong communication skills and able to communicate clearly with other departments
- Excellent Attendance record
- 1-2 years of related manufacturing or inventory control experience is preferred
- Able to work in a warehouse environment with noise, dirt, dust, grease, and solvents
- Ability to lift up to 40 – 50 pounds along with bending, squatting, and reaching up above frequently
- Able to go up and down stairs with heavy parts
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
- Friendly work environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to: HR_Ypsilanti@pollardbanknote.com
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.