For the Position of: Vice President & General Manager
Reports to: EVP, Operations – Pollard Banknote Limited; CEO – NeoGames
Direct Reports: SVP Government Affairs
VP Customer Delivery
Senior Director, Sales and Marketing
Senior Director, Ignite Marketing Services
Director, Information Security
Director, Player Services and Operations
Human Resources Manager
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Born in the digital domain, NeoPollard Interactive LLC (“NPi”) is an award-winning supplier of best-in-class iLottery solutions to the North American lottery market. Serving the largest share of U.S. lotteries that currently sell online, NPi helped pioneer the successful introduction of iLottery in the U.S., and is North America’s proven partner of choice to enable regulated lotteries to design and deploy complex gaming solutions in support of generating incremental revenue for good causes through the online channel. NPi offers cutting-edge technology, a full suite of managed services, and the industry’s top performing game content, as part of its innovative and comprehensive approach to partnering for iLottery success. Jointly owned by Pollard Banknote Limited (TSX: PBL) and NeoGames S.A. (Nasdaq: NGMS)—both globally recognized industry leaders—NPI powers the most profitable iLottery programs.
NPi is a joint venture equally owned by Pollard Banknote (PBL at www.pollardbanknote.com) and NeoGames (Neo at www.neogames.com). The company was formed to address the needs created as state-run lotteries respond to the new opportunities presented to them from the addition of online distribution and entertainment channels, and the changing demographics of a younger, more digital-enabled generation, to generate proceeds for good causes through successful, meaningful online additions to the portfolio of lottery products they offer to their traditional retail brick-and-mortar world.
NPi’s mission is to become the premier provider of iLottery solutions to Lotteries across North America.
We are looking for an experienced leader who will be responsible for all account management, and operational activities including a Player Support Centre, Compliance, Payout and Risk, IT, CRM along with project and professional services. In this role you will be accountable for the planning and execution of NPI’s leadership position in the North American iLottery market, defining and executing profit and loss results, overseeing new customer sales performance, and taking an active role in the business development process and in accelerating Request for Proposals issued by state and provincial lotteries for iLottery solutions. The successful candidate will also be responsible to establish government relations and influence regulatory developments impacting the business, and to develop the go-to-market strategy that supports the company’s expansion plans.
What you will do
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the company.
- Work with NPi customers to help them maximize iLottery proceeds through the right combination of games, promotions, and platform optimization.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems
- Works with JV partners to ensure alignment on business objectives and approach
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources
- Ensures that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organizations business plan and vision
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution
- Establishes, administers, and oversees organizational and departmental budgets
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the senior leadership
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in iLottery, igaming and eCommerce and operational support
- Identifies organizational development and training needs and ensures appropriate training is developed and implemented
- Manage successful customer relationships at the c-level
- Key contributor to new business and existing customer growth
What you will need
- Ability to identify and prioritize strategic business and financial issues
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build creditability with the executive leadership team
- Well-developed and proven negotiation skills and high level of emotional intelligence
- A high level of business acumen
- Management and leadership skills
- Self-starter mentality with an assertive “can do” attitude
- Minimum of 10 years relevant leadership experience in consulting, practice or a corporate role
- Lottery experience an asset
- Experience of presenting and advising at an Executive and Board level.
- Proven ability to work within a matrixed organization
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.