Pollard Banknote has openings in multiple cities for professionals with strong sales and relationship building skills for Senior Territory Manager positions working on the Arizona State Lottery account. Currently, there are positions open in North, South and West Phoenix.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, Senior Territory Managers are responsible for providing exceptional service to the Arizona Lottery’s retail partners; including, improving sales
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your retail management experience and sales background, to effect positive change for the people of Arizona, we want to meet you!
What you will do
- Routinely analyzes retailer sales information identifying opportunities to maximize sales within assigned retailers.
- Develops and implements approved strategies/programs to improve sales within designated retailers.
- Accurately captures and maintains comprehensive retailer data in Customer Relationship Management software based on retailer visits.
- Conducts comprehensive retailer training on a variety of topics relating to the sale of lottery tickets.
- Conducts training on all lottery products, policies, and procedures at retail locations.
- Routinely develops and implements retailer and Lottery promotions to increase the awareness of lottery products, increase retailer sales, and improve retail relationships.
- Prepares sales analysis to determine effectiveness of promotions.
- Develops and maintains productive and positive relationships with internal and external customers and vendor partners.
- Actively leads and participates in problem-solving to reduce waste and improve organizational efficiencies.
- Actively engage in deploying and sustaining Arizona Management System within in the Lottery.
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need
- Post-secondary education in Business, Sales, Marketing or related disciplines. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in sales or retail management, including effective sales and marketing practices and principles.
- Experience developing and initiating promotional sales plans and programs and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Experience in analyzing sales and market trends, make recommendations and develop improvements to increase sales.
- Demonstrated proficiency in investigating and promptly resolve routine retailer issues and problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management level, other employees, vendors and the general public.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and knowledge of basic accounting procedures and applications as they relate to Lottery ticket sales at the retail level.
- Ability to provide training to retailers regarding lottery products, changes and or enhancements in Lottery games and promotions.
- Advanced negotiation techniques while maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of State laws, regulations and rules relevant to the Arizona Lottery, is an asset.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is an asset.
- Company’s vehicle
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits ( applies to full-time employees only)
- Life and AD&D Insurance ( applies to full-time employees only )
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
- Challenging and team-oriented environment
- Fun & exciting work culture
This position offers no relo.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to:
The Arizona Lottery and its vendor partners operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), which is an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.