We are looking for a progressive and people-orientated Human Resources Professional to join our HR Team. In this role, you will be the front-line contact to our employees and leadership group and will support the management and delivery of essential HR services including but not limited to; talent acquisition, employee relations, training and development, performance management, succession planning and policy/procedure administration.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic, fast-paced environment in a unique industry and gain experience in all areas of HR – this is the opportunity for you.
What you will do
- Function as a true business partner, supporting and providing guidance to leaders as it relates to talent acquisition, employee relations, policy & procedure interpretation, coaching, performance management and workforce planning.
- Ensure all recruitment requirements of the company are met and that best qualified candidates are sourced (internally and externally) and integrated into the company through our onboarding program.
- Develop strategic partnerships with local organizations and post-secondary institutions to support recruitment initiatives and develop a talent pipeline.
- Participate in the development, implementation and ongoing support of HR strategies, projects, policies and workplace programs/initiatives.
- Support training & development initiatives for various departments or the broader employee group.
Who you are
- Strong communicator, with the ability to effectively influence, interact and convey information to all levels of an organization.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Highly professional and self-directed with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to propose and execute effective solutions.
- Relationship builder, seen as a trusted advisor amongst employees and leaders.
What you will need
- Post-Secondary education within the field of Human Resources or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ related HR experience (heavily focused in the areas of recruitment & employee relations).
- Broad and considerable recruitment experience, from entry level to professional/management positions, including recruitment in both manufacturing and corporate/office positions
- Solid understanding of employment legislation, regulations, and their application.
- Knowledge and application of HR best practices.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, in addition to exposure using various ATS or HRIS systems.
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing environment considered an asset.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.