We are looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join our IT Security Team! Reporting to the Director of Information Security, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Information Security expertise to various IT Teams and Departments within Pollard Banknote.
What you will do
- Leads the IT Security team in the delivery of security solutions and infrastructure security.
- Acts as a senior resource regarding developing and delivering security initiatives.
- Develops security initiatives and design for security best practices.
- Works with Pollard IT Architecture and IT Infrastructure to define requirements for security solutions with a focus on solutions such as firewalls, VPNs, Intrusion prevention/detection, Access controls, perimeter security, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Amazon Web Services cloud security.
- Contributes to the selection of vendors and establishing security product / vendor selection criteria.
- Leads and coaches’ security staff in the delivery of new technologies and mandates.
- Contributes to the continuous growth of the security practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of security solutions.
- Measures compliance with corporate IT security policies and standards in support corporate IT security governance.
- Development, implementation, reporting, and management of the vulnerability management program.
- Perform threat analysis and vulnerability assessments.
- Participate in the development and measurement of secure system configuration baselines.
- Implementation of the Pollard corporate information security awareness training program.
- Monitor and manage information security event detection tools such as of Intrusion Detection or Security Incident and Event (SIEM) tools.
- Optimize Pollard’s existing investments in information security technologies.
- Investigate security events and participate in security incident management activities.
- Work closely with infrastructure and development teams to design secure business solutions by facilitating the implementation of protective and mitigating controls.
- Participate in the development and deployment of security solutions at Pollard.
- Participate in compliance and audit activities.
- Provide Information Security guidance to projects to assess security, and control requirements, and ensure that security controls are implemented as planned.
- Promote information security throughout Pollard
Who you are
- A resourceful problem-solver with the ability to use logic, technical and critical thinking skills to plan for and investigate issues proactively.
- A highly motivated, creative team player who is passionate about delivering results.
- A good listener who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with the team.
- An analytical individual who can effectively self-manage and complete high priority tasks.
What you will need
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information and Technology or related experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Information Security Analyst role.
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon Web Services and Office 365.
- Working knowledge of Information Security standards, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., ISO 27001, OWASP, ITIL, Centre for Internet Security).
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and risk assessment methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Windows desktop, and server, Linux, and Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of IP based networking including networking devices.
- Previous experience with security tools such as SIEM, Firewalls (such as Palo Alto), IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Scanners (such as Tenable), and endpoint malware detection products.
- Experience with information security incident management and response.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the demonstrated ability to think critically when assessing potential risks.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.