We are looking for an ambitious, results-oriented individual to join our Team as a Human Resources Coordinator. This position operates as the backbone of our Human Resources Team and plays a critical role in supporting the overall HR function for Pollard Banknote Ltd.
If you’re looking for a highly collaborative role in a unique yet stable industry that provides you with experience + exposure to all facets of HR – we’d love to chat with you.
What you will do
- Execute administrative HR tasks related to; recruitment, onboarding, training & development, performance management and employee relations
- Participate in recruitment efforts through resume screening, pre-screen calls, coordination of interviews, management of referrals and execution of pre-employment documents + checks
- Spearhead the partnership + participation with Co-op and Internship Programs
- Own and manage our HRIS database – acting as the SME, trouble-shooting and generating reports, ensuring the data is the most up to date and accurate
- Facilitate + coordinate new hire orientation training and key tasks throughout the onboarding process
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external customers on various HR inquiries/requests
- Collaborate with the HR team + key stakeholders to continuously improve processes, procedures + programs to be more efficient and effective
- Assist and/or lead various HR related projects/initiatives as required
Who you are
- A self-starter with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs
- A relationship-builder with the ability to build and maintain partnerships with people at all levels of the organization
- A well-rounded project manager with great attention to detail, ability to organize, prioritize tasks and adapt to changing needs
- A self-declared “Techy”
What you will need
- Related Post-Secondary education
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn & expand your knowledge base
- Collaborative + team-oriented approach
- Strong problem-solving skills and a curious mindset
- High proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.