We are looking for someone who is agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously. Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible. Good troubleshooting techniques and bug fixing. Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipelines (CI/CD). Improve quality, efficiency, security and reduce costs.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have an aptitude for software development standards and processes and a love for technology and automation. You should be thorough, creative, communicative, and highly technical.
What You’ll Do
- Using the latest tools and technologies to support the business to achieve objectives and continuously improve the software integration, and delivery processes to meet the highest development and security standards
- Collaborating with development teams to plan, develop, deploy, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot CI/CD pipelines.
- Writing reports, manuals and other technical documents
- Assisting with special projects or providing technical advice
- Stay current on industry developments and technologies
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination and experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps role
- Strong understanding of processes and automation
- Experience with:
- Experience with scripting and scripting languages:
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning & organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with the below are considered assets:
- Helm charts
- Software development in Java using Maven/Gradle
- Jenkins CI
- AWS, Azure or Google
- Cloud services: EKS, EC2, Lambda, SNS, S3, EFS, EBS …
- Monitoring tools: Datadog, Zabbix, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.