We’re looking for a highly analytical, well-organized individual, with exceptional attention to detail, comfort with ambiguity, and passion for problem-solving to join our Superstar Team! The Pricing / Business Analyst is responsible for developing pricing, estimates and other business analytics for all Pollard companies, internal and external clients, and other stakeholders.
What We Offer
- Team-oriented environment
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for professional development
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
What You’ll Do
- Develop formal responses for request for proposals with regards to pricing and business analytics
- Project management of the pricing related components within the request for proposal, such as price modelling, sensitivity analysis, communication with the various stakeholders and subject matter experts, management of the response schedule, and preparation of response documentation
- Prepare cost estimates and related analyses for various levels of internal customers and key external stakeholders
- Develop case studies and related business analytics for various projects including new products, services, ideas, and concepts
- Administer and verify pricing for all new and existing contracts, maintaining accurate and timely updates, ensuring contractual compliance for all related updates, adjustments, extensions, etc
- Collect, analyze and draw insights from competitive pricing from varying sources of data
Who You Are
- A top performer who possesses excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work autonomously and within the team, in a deadline-driven work environment
- A highly adaptable, analytical and process-orientated individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Someone who is organized, self-motivated, and possesses strong business acumen time management skills
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma is preferred in a related discipline (i.e. Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics)
- Minimum 2 years work experience with financial analysis, pricing models, and/or cost modeling; experience gained within a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make appropriate recommendations
- Highly proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel; experience with SharePoint would be considered an asset
- Ability to tend to competing priorities and projects, meeting absolute deadlines in a results-oriented environment
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.