We’re looking for two (2) Quality Assurance Analysts with keen attention to detail to join our Quality Assurance Department. Reporting to the Director, Quality Assurance, the QA Analysts will be primarily responsible for maintaining established QA processes, designing, and executing test plans, managing defects, and maintaining overall quality of products. The successful incumbents will play a vital role in the quality and standards of Pollard Banknote’s web and application developments.
What you will do
- Analyze product test requirements.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases and manage the test automation framework.
- Perform functional, regression, accessibility, support UAT, Pre-Go Live & Go-Live testing.
- Review and provide feedback on test cases created by team members.
- Conduct testing on all software products for applicable OS platforms utilizing systems analysis techniques and procedures.
- Coordinate with clients, onshore and offshore teams.
- Coordinate with the Development teams, managers and Business teams during the different phases of application development.
Who you are
- A continuous learner who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- A collaborative individual who communicates clearly in a timely fashion.
- A highly adaptable team player who can juggle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- An analytical, detail-orientated problem-solver who identifies risks and gaps through critical thinking.
What you will need
- At least 2 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Ability to work in a Sprint Team environment or independently as needed.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills and mentoring skills.
- Critical Thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of software testing, planning and automation; API and UI, Defect Management.
- In depth knowledge/understanding of JIRA, SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins, GIT, Zephyr, ALM, Postman Familiarity with IT Service Management.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.