Pollard Banknote is seeking highly driven, customer focused Customer Service Representatives to work on the Arizona Lottery Account.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will perform a variety of tasks. This position will interact with customers via telephone, in person, and through correspondence, by providing game information, policies and procedures, and rules and regulations. The incumbent will perform research and resolve various customer problems and complaints.
What you will do
- Interact in-person with customers by selling and redeeming tickets, answering questions, providing materials, and explaining processes and games
- Handle phone inquiries including providing winning numbers, explaining games, mailing requested materials, transfer calls to other depts.
- Handle cash transactions and balancing; Prepare bank deposits; Perform daily bank reconciliations, fiscal transactions, and reconciliation reports
- Prepare a variety of written correspondence
- Perform data entry
- Operate a computer, ticket terminals, calculator, and various office equipment
- Other duties as assigned
You will need
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Prior experience handling cash transactions is required
- Knowledge of lottery games and products
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential information
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Microsoft office/ data entry experience required
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Knowledge of State and Lottery laws, rules, regulations and agency policies and procedures is an asset
- Ability to speak Spanish is considered an asset
- Able to sit, stand, end, stretch at a minimum of 50% of the time
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.