This is a unique opportunity to lead the successful implementation of Pollard Banknote’s new retail sales platform ‘EasyVend’ with the Texas Lottery. As the Director, Market Operations, you will manage and provide direction for sales, operations, service, product development and will work closely with internal and external teams to ensure the overall success of the program for the Texas Lottery and Pollard Banknote.
What you will do
- Coordinate all facets of the program and work closely with internal and external teams to ensure the success of EasyVend and the inlane sales program for the Texas Lottery
- Direct and participate in the solicitation and securing of retail chain partners to deploy EasyVend
- Understand what is needed to achieve EasyVend placements and identify methods in which the company can fulfill those needs
- Recruit, develop and provide leadership and direction to a local EasyVend service team
- Develop and monitor a schedule to test, install, train, and maintain EasyVend units in retail locations
- Develop and implement service level agreements and preventative maintenance programs for EasyVend
- Direct and monitor sales performance of EasyVend units
- Ensure contract compliance and overall profitability of EasyVend inlane sales program
- Meet regularly with the Texas Lottery, IGT Texas, Lottery retail partners and groups from within Pollard Banknote and its subsidiaries to update on the success of the program and provide recommendations for improvements
Who you are
- Highly driven, with a client-centric mindset, outstanding relationship-building skills and a keen interest in helping the Texas Lottery enhance their success
- A proven leader with the ability to build, engage, motivate, and empower diverse teams within a dynamic, growth-oriented environment, and in a manner consistent with the values of the Texas Lottery and Pollard Banknote
- Process-, results-, and detail-oriented, with a dedication to accuracy and precision
- High energy, with the ability to successfully own, manage, and execute on multiple competing priorities
What you will need
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Financial reporting and budget experience
- A proven ability to influence decision-making and drive consensus
- Excellent communication and networking skills and a high level of comfort, credibility, and confidence in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, client-facing environment
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Experience in structuring, building, and growing high-performing and engaged teams
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- A minimum of 5 years management related experience
- Lottery and or retail merchandising experience a plus
- This position will be based in Texas
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development.
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to: email@example.com. We thank all candidates that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search, which may include fingerprint identification by the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and any other law enforcement agency.