We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented CAD Specialist to join our Engineering Team! As a CAD Specialist you would be responsible for interacting with the manufacturing, maintenance and engineering departments to collect equipment and building data, develop new engineering 2D & 3D design drawings, modify and update existing design drawings, as well as create and update technical documents as necessary to support the needs of the business.
In addition, this position will maintain and control the technical documentation management system to ensure all documentation is up to date with the latest revisions and compliant with established procedures.
What you will do
- Collect field data from the manufacturing floor processes, systems, and facilities
- Create or modify engineering 2D and 3D design drawings and models utilizing Autodesk products
- Create, update and control engineering records and technical documentation
- Assist in the implementation and administration of a technical documentation database utilizing various CAD and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) tools
- Maintain and control the technical documentation structure and revisions
Who you are
- A self-starter with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs
- A team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- A detail-oriented professional with the ability to organize, prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- A responsible individual who can work under pressure and maintain accuracy with strong attention to detail
What you will need
- Post-secondary education in a technical design related field
- Minimum two years in an engineering drafter and/or document controller capacity
- Technical aptitude with experience in technical documentation, design drawings and data management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and Autodesk programs (Inventor and Autocad)
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.