Working at our manufacturing facility in Ypsilanti, MI, this full-time position is responsible for monitoring all inks, maintaining proper viscosity, and maintaining Ph. This position is also responsible for assisting the Press Operators as needed.
- Ink handling, maintaining ink viscosity and Ph, and organizing ink inventory
- Participates in Press make readies and actively involved with machine preventative maintenance
- Responsible for roll preparation including roll tending and moving printed rolls to the offline folder
- Responsible for cold foil roll preparation including roll tending
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent attendance history at previous employment
- Understands flex/digital printing press manufacturing process
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate between different types of stock, ink, cold foil, and quality issues with raw materials
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret detailed game specifications
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to repeatedly lift 20-45lbs
- Understanding of and consistent adherence to Health & Safety, Quality and Security standards
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, 401k retirement savings, and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Pollard (U.S.) Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.