The People Operations Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures to ensure efficiencies and organizational effectiveness. The Office Manager will oversee a team of Contractor Employees, and in coordination with the Arizona Lottery Supervisor(s), is responsible and accountable for the team; setting work standards and procedures for the group; and providing leadership, coaching and development.
What You’ll Do
- Function as a true business partner and point person for the Lottery, providing recruitment, employee relations, policy and procedure interpretation, coaching, performance management and workforce planning for Pollard employees working as contract staff for the Lottery.
- Partner with Pollard Human Resources to ensure all staffing requirements are efficiently and effectively met to support the business including recruitment, employment processing and onboarding.
- Advise and liaise with Pollard and Lottery Human Resources on any workplace related harassment, accidents, injuries.
- Review and approve requests for leaves, reassignment and/or accommodation (including FMLA).
- Coordinate, conduct and evaluate staff performance and salary reviews with input from the Lottery.
- Organize orientation and training of new staff.
- Coordinates all activities related to vehicles (car fleet) including managing vehicle assignments, requests for new vehicles, coordinating paperwork and repairs for vehicle accidents, monitor GPS information for compliance and managing fuel cards.
- Reviews and approves expense reports for travel.
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory.
- Work with Lottery and Pollard to maintain a safe, secure and harassment free workplace.
Who You Are
- Strong communicator, with the ability to effectively influence, interact and convey information to all levels of an organization.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Highly professional and self-directed with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Relationship builder, seen as a trusted advisor amongst employees and leaders.
What You’ll Need
- Proven office management, leadership ability to manage and oversee employees.
- 3 – 5 years of previous administrative management experience is required, preferably in an office.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff.
- Ability to deliver effective feedback, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience required.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, in addition to exposure using various ATS or HRIS systems.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.