We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented professional to join our Sales & Marketing Team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales & Marketing this role will be responsible for assisting in managing several established Lottery accounts, and act as a liaison between assigned clients and internal work groups, to ensure exceptional service and product quality from initial ticket concept through production to delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the internal account team and assist in managing several clients and projects
- Prepare customer specifications for lottery tickets and obtain appropriate approvals from the clients
- Track and maintain project paperwork, while ensuring accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Participate in strategic planning and development alongside internal teams through the creation of new ticket artwork and other specific lottery documentation
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internally and externally, relative to assigned accounts
- Liaise and collaborate with internal work groups to troubleshoot any issues that may arise, and to meet customers’ delivery requirements
Who You Are
- A self-starter with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- A go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and is skilled in balancing client needs and expectations
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs
- An effective team player who is energetic and passionate about our brand and company
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously and operate with flexibility in the presence of shifting priorities and deadlines
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.