We are looking for a creative and detailed-orientated individual to join our Digital Engagement team as Digital Marketing Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to coordinate and manage loyalty promotions, communications, and marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Operations Specialist, this role will act as a key contact for our loyalty clients and internal teams to support the operations of our loyalty program applications and websites.
What You’ll Do
- Support the end-to-end loyalty promotion process including documentation review, platform content and email/push notification campaign drafting, configuration, proofing, and related testing.
- Support promotional and creative initiatives for the loyalty program and act as the liaison between the internal art department and client to see initiatives through to completion.
- Maintain project schedules, tasks, and reminders.
- Provide regular reporting and insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create weekly agendas and minutes for lottery and/or loyalty partner meetings.
- Assist with the development of traditional and digital promotional material to raise awareness of the loyalty program in market.
- Ensure timely and full communication with internal stakeholders, loyalty partners and clients.
- Process all invoices and match against associated loyalty program budgets.
- Assist and support Digital Marketing Operations Specialist as needed.
Who You Are
- A highly motivated and organized self-starter with superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and sees projects through to completion.
- An analytical thinker who collects and analyzes data & insights to make sound decisions.
- A team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization.
- A detail-oriented professional with the ability to prioritize tasks and remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Post-Secondary education in of Business Administration, Communications and/or Marketing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience with email, social media marketing, marketing automation platforms and/or CRM platforms.
- Hands-on experience supporting and executing promotional initiatives is considered an asset.
- Experience using analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Firebase, or Microsoft Power BI is an asset.
Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high-quality instant ticket products, licensed games, in-lane ticket options, and sales-driving merchandising solutions from its Schafer Retail Solutions + portfolio. It also offers a full suite of digital offerings, ranging from world-class game apps to comprehensive player engagement and iLottery solutions, including strategic marketing and management services. The company is a proven innovator and has decades of experience helping lotteries to maximize player engagement, sales, and proceeds for good causes. Pollard Banknote also provides pull-tab tickets, bingo paper, ticket vending machines, and its Diamond Game and Compliant Gaming electronic games and devices to charitable and other gaming markets in North America. Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 64.3% by the Pollard family and 35.7% by public shareholders, and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: PBL).
Pollard Banknote Limited is honored to be named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023. This annual competition, organized by Mediacorp Canada Inc., recognizes employers with progressive and forward-thinking programs.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.