We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced talent acquisition professional to join our team in the role of Manager, Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will provide recruitment expertise and support throughout the organization by developing and executing innovative recruitment & sourcing strategies to attract top talent for positions ranging from entry to executive level.
If you’re looking to join a global, forward-thinking company, have a passion for finding and identifying top talent and would like to make an impact in the day-to-day work that you do, then this is the opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute effective recruitment and sourcing strategies while ensuring they’re current & aligned with Pollard Banknote’s requirements as well as industry best practices
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers to prepare job postings and key talent profiles
- Lead full-cycle recruitment efforts ranging from entry to executive level positions
- Actively source qualified passive and active talent to establish our own talent pipeline
- Establish strategic relationships with key contacts and organizations to strengthen our talent resource network
- Manage and maintain all recruitment and sourcing tools
- Partner with Corporate Marketing to develop recruitment/employer focused campaigns to raise awareness for the Pollard Banknote brand
- Works closely with Leaders/recruiters in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on organizational-level initiatives.
Who You Are
- A tenacious Talent Acquisition professional who is passionate about matching the right people with the right opportunities
- A team player who loves to collaborate and inspire those around them
- A strong communicator both written and verbal
- A people person with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with all levels inside and outside the organization
- A highly organized individual, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What You’ll Need
- Post-Secondary Education with a focus in HR or Business (Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) Certification is considered an asset)
- 5-8 years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition Manager, Senior Recruiter or similar role
- Hands on experience sourcing and recruiting qualified talent utilizing various resources and innovative strategies & ideas
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and understand our business/industry
- Working knowledge of HRIS or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- High proficiency using the MS Office Suite
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.