We’re looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join our Digital Governance team. The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that IT service delivery and service support processes are on track for the consistent delivery of a high level of client service in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
The service delivery manager identifies internal and external customer issues and needs by maintaining an excellent relationship with end-users and stakeholders. The Service Delivery Manager role requires an individual who possesses superb leadership and interpersonal skills, and who is passionate about delivering end-to-end customer-driven solutions.
What you will do
- Monitoring internal and customer-facing support functions to ensure optimal service delivery
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Analyzing third-party and internal processes to create strategies for service delivery optimization
- Lead the integration of affiliate support teams into PBL tools and processes including Service Management and time tracking
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Identify and set KPIs to measure optimal service delivery
- Providing accurate and regular reports to management on performance of service delivery
- Lead a team of analysts to implement identified improvements on the ServiceNow platform
Who you are
- Highly motivated and self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision along with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Able to build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives while meeting tight deadlines, goals and targets in a fast-paced work environment
- Great communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills
What you will need
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ years of IT experience working with IT Service Management tools and processes with at least 5 years in a leadership position
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence decision-making and drive consensus
- Familiarity with operating and developing on the ServiceNow platform is a plus
- Understanding of agile development practices and using tools such Jira and Confluence is a plus
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.