We’re looking for an innovative Product Manager to join our Pollard Digital Solutions team within our Winnipeg Office at 140 Otter Street.
As a Product Manager, you will join a dedicated team working toward the company’s digital roadmap and partner with many different internal and external departments, overseeing the development and success of the product throughout its lifecycle. You will take the lead on creating a product roadmap, direct the project team and assist in business analysis in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- A variety of committee-driven employee engagement activities
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On-Site Gym
- Free Parking
What You’ll Do
- Organize and lead product development efforts for the digital engagement products in the lottery space by maintaining a Product Vision, Strategy and Roadmap.
- Capture requirements in standard business requirements document (BRD), product requirements document (PRD), and user stories for functional and non-functional requirements with detailed acceptance criteria/tasks.
- Drive the interpretation of business objectives and system scope from the stakeholders (both internal and external) to the developers; provide input on scope management and resolve issues related to the impact of changes to scope.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, design, marketing, and sales, to drive product development and ensure product-market fit.
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on customer needs and business objectives.
- Analyze product metrics and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and inform product decisions.
- Provide oversight and facilitate sprint ceremonies and other meetings as required to ensure the team can meet its goals.
- Stay informed of industry best practices, trends, and competitive markets to identify new opportunities and help define product strategy.
- Direct and coordinate project team activities during all product lifecycle stages to ensure project progress is on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Author and complete refined and measurable user stories to ensure comprehension of stories by Project Team members, including reviewing any applicable wireframe mockups, tasks required to complete the user story, and relevant acceptance criteria.
- Provide thought leadership on business analysis approaches and mentor Business Analysts.
Who You Are
- A pragmatic self-starter that is passionate about digital products
- An organized leader who can drive consensus and break complex initiatives into manageable, correctly sequenced pieces of work.
- Excellent communicator and writer that can translate information to many different audiences in a way that inspires and motivates those around you
- Innovative and creative, comfortable working in unconventional ways
- Results-oriented with proven experience
- Eager to use data insights to achieve positive outcomes
- Highly motivated and collaborative leader committed to developing great teams
- Proactive in your approach with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the software industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Good understanding of data modeling and relational databases with the ability to write basic queries using Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract data and perform data analysis.
- Strong understanding of product management principles, including product strategy, road mapping, user research, and agile development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in defining and launching successful products or features and managing product life cycles.
- Experience in designing new processes and developing product-related documentation.
- Experience in conducting market research, gathering customer feedback, and analyzing data to make product decisions.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology and familiarity with product management tools, such as Jira, Trello, or Asana.
- Experience working with engineering and design teams and familiarity with software development processes and methodologies.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of the relevant industry, market, and competition is an asset.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.