We are looking for a highly analytical & detail-oriented professional to join our Internal Audit and Software Acceptance Department in the role of Software Acceptance Technician. Reporting to the Manager, Audit Acceptance, the Software Acceptance Technician will be responsible for reviewing draft lottery ticket specifications to ensure correctness/completeness of the documents and to ensure the fonts and templates created by our Image Development Team meet both the requirements of the customer and production in order to print the lottery ticket efficiently and effectively.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On Site Gym
- A variety of committee driven employee engagement activities
- Free Parking
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
What You’ll Do
- Reviewing and commenting on draft customer specifications for the production of lottery tickets to ensure the game play, restrictions and other applicable content is correct and logical.
- Ensuring the variable images on the lottery ticket meet the customer and production requirements.
- Verifying that information appearing on the lottery ticket matches the data file.
- Examining the lottery ticket for completeness and correctness using the customer specifications.
Who You Are
- A proven self-starter capable of working in a team and autonomously
- An excellent communicator with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A highly organized individual who manages timelines effectively and meets deadlines
What You’ll Bring
- Post-Secondary education within a related field
- 1+ years’ relevant work experience (administrative, proofreading, technical reviewer / writer etc.)
- Experience reviewing technical documents would be an asset
- Proficiency working with computers in a Windows environment particularly with Microsoft Word/Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Reader would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work within a project team as well as independently
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.