We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Project Management Office team within our Winnipeg Office.
As a Senior Project Manager with us, you will be responsible for overseeing large-scale projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget while meeting quality standards. In this role, you’ll be leading and directing project teams, collaborating with stakeholders, and executing efficient project management methodologies. The Senior Project Manager role offers the chance to lead intricate, high-impact projects that result in significant achievements and successful results.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On-Site Gym
- A variety of committee driven employee engagement activities
- Free Parking
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
What You’ll Do
- Lead end-to-end project management for multiple, complex initiatives, from concept to delivery and successful closure.
- Successfully deliver multiple projects, meeting requirements, deadlines, and quality standards within budget constraints.
- Provide comprehensive project reporting for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring clear communication at all levels.
- Foster effective communication among diverse team disciplines and clients to achieve project objectives.
- Skillfully manage priorities, adapt to changes, and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrate expertise in risk management and proactively plan for risk mitigation.
- Handle issues expertly, identifying and resolving challenges.
- Manage project plans and dependencies across various internal stakeholder groups and external customers.
- Continuously improve delivery processes to optimize project outcomes and efficiency.
- Collaborate proactively with fellow Project Managers to exchange ideas and drive improvements across the enterprise.
Who You Are
- Skilled in collaborating with global teams and executing large projects successfully.
- Proficient in project governance processes and frameworks.
- Proactive and client-focused, ensuring high client satisfaction.
- A skilled communicator across various channels, adapting communication styles and tools to suit different audiences (executives, customers, project team members).
- An individual with strong interpersonal skills and who naturally leads by example.
- Known for effective influencing and decision-making.
- An excellent critical thinker who consistently demonstrates excellent analytical skills.
- Highly adaptable to change and actively drives and embraces change.
- Possesses the ability to focus on the bigger picture and the goals that truly matter.
- Proactively drives continuous improvement and shares best practices.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years extensive experience in Project Management, specifically with large, intricate projects that encompass various departments, divisions, and business units.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively managing projects delivering technology products and services to external customers.
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects within a portfolio.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining comprehensive project plans, schedules, and Risk, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies (RAIDs) for multiple projects simultaneously.
- A comprehensive understanding and practical application of both agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.